Friday, 9 May 2014

Bye-bye parting!

I never have a set hairstyle: different partings, one day it's curly, one day straight, sometimes up... I can never decide and I get bored so quickly! But right now, I'm loving the slick-back hair trend that is about - I think it's one that can't be pulled off by many, but when it is, it really emphasises someones features. 

Not only does it give off a sophisticated, classy look - it is so easy to do, and you can have it to suit yourself: extra slick or loose.

So many designers have been using this look on the runway, from the likes off Yves Saint Laurent, Barbara Bui, Rag and Bone. Even celebrities are sporting this look: Rita Ora, Jennifer Lawrence, Kim K, Nicole Scherzinger, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Amanda Holden, and so on...




Here are my attempts of this look (célfie time):



I wear this look quite loosely because I don't have a pea head... I love the idea that my hair is out of my face, it makes me feel more free and gives off a fresher look. This will be a great hairstyle for the summer, when I want my hair down but I don't want the sticky feel.

1 comment:

  1. When I first glanced I seriously thought you were Nicole Scherzinger. Every hairstyle seems to suit you!!

    ReplyDelete