Sunday, 18 May 2014

OOTD: Knee Highs and Floral Jerseys

I recently bought some chunky knee high sandals from Linzi (£40) and finally, I have had the guts to wear them! These shoes definitely get mixed responses when I'm out, usually a love or hate, but for me, I love them! They're not ideally practical for the summer as they tend to feel a bit clammy in the hot weather and could leave very embarrassing tan lines, so these will not be coming on holiday with me! 

Alongside my shoes, I am wearing a floral baseball jersey dress by Ichiban - (bought exclusively from Asos). They sold out of my size, so I bought a size up, making it even MORE oversized... I don't like wearing it as a dress as it's soooo big that it's unflattering, so I threw the jersey over a plain black bodycon dress to keep the look feminine.

With this look I kept to minimal make-up, but this outfit would look great with a coral lipstick, which is the colour I also had on my nails! The Gold Hooped earrings and gold framed sunglasses were ideal accessories as they matched the buckles on my shoes and they're not too 'out there', keeping the attention on the main garments.

1 comment:

  1. Happy I came across your blog it's amazing.
    Really like your sense of style!

    Following you on Bloglovin' now, maybe you could follow back
    if you'd like :)

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete