So it's been a while since I've got my hands on a new pair of trainers... my last purchase was last summer - I got myself some black/red Nike Free Runs and some BRIGHT green New Balance 574's (I know... dead choice). I definitely needed to up my sneaker game and be prepared for the summer coming up, so over this last month I've had a little stock up, including a pair from my most recent wishlist, YAAAY!
[Left to Right - Nike Air Footscapes Dessert Chukka Quickstrike, Nike Roshe Run & Nike Air Max Theas]
I'm really happy with my choice of trainers! They're all so comfy and are amazing quality (Easily expected from Nike!). ATM, I am mostly wearing my Footscapes - an expensive purchase - £160 (luckily, with help from the lovely boyfriend, thanks Shaquille ;)! ) but they're definitely worth it, the quality and detailing is to top standards! They're soooo versatile, I can literally pair these up with most outfits and aside this, the comfort is unreal!
Alongside these trainers, I've also copped myself some plain Converses (A grey pair & A 'carnival pink' pair), they're a basic must have & will be ideal for the summer.
Now, I'm going to take it slow with trainer buys and begin looking at some sandals & lighter weight shoes and then hopefully I'll be all kitted out for my summer footwear!!!
I love the pair in the middle
ReplyDeletehttp://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com