Friday, 16 May 2014

My A Level Media Final Pieces...

Seeing as I am getting a lot of good feedback from people about my final pieces that I done for my Media Advance Level coursework, I thought I would share the videos with you! We had a choice of creating a music video or a film trailer of a genre of our choice... and neither of them appealed to me (me being the usual picky and difficult Jo), so, I spoke to my media teacher and he allowed me to pick from the other options that the exam board offer! I wanted to include fashion as much as possible, so I chose to do an advertisement, based on the clothing website 'Motel Rocks'.

I had loads of fun shooting and I want to thank the models that I used for their time and effort!


This was all filmed, styled and edited by me! :) 


Make sure to watch them in HD!!!



Models: Paige Amber Collins, Gea McMullen, Amy Sutton, Shannon Murphey, Grace Sykes and myself. 

Shot on Canon 700D

No comments:

Post a Comment