Thursday, 5 March 2015

Amsterdam!


Well my weekend away was just BEAUTIFUL. What a city. As soon as I came out of the central station, I fell in love with Amsterdam... The architecture was mind blowing, the culture & vibe was so chilled and the quirky coffee shops and cafés was an interesting and unique experience. 



Unfortunately, all didn't go to plan... we got scammed on an apartment and ended up 6 of us sharing one room with 3 bunkbeds (SO glamorous!) and we wasn't as productive as we thought we would be... let's just say our visits to Anne Frank Museum and Van Gogh Gallery never happened! Most productive thing we done was visit the AMSTERDAM sign. We got lost in the chilled vibe and ended up moving from food place to food place... Typically waffle places!


Luckily, we was blessed with the winter sun & it wasn't too cold! Which is a perfect excuse to take some snaps! 




I know, I know... I said I would have pictures of my daily outfits... I accidentally deleted a large chunk of my photos and was only left with one day worth of outfit shots, which was my slouchiest day! Sorry!!! Will make it up to you all on my next city weekend trip!

Outfit Details
Oversized Scarf - Asos
Mom Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Adidas Superstars
Sunglasses - Asos
Clutch - Missguided 

Now it is time to detox after gaining tons of weight from 100's of waffles... but I will definitely be returning VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment