Monday, 5 January 2015

Style Pick: Kylie Jenner

You will either love or hate this style pick, but Kylie Jenner is my guilty style pleasure. Without a doubt, anyone from this family can not be said to have a bad dress sense! And just turned 17!!! Kylie is killin' it... of course with the help of stylist Monica Rose, one of my inspirations! 

The world is her catwalk, constantly in media's attention either being criticised or adored - but she will always pull off her individual edgy look, suiting every occasion: from food shopping to a red carpet event. I love the way she mixes chic and classy with an urban touch and I'm always taking style steals as it's a reflection to my personal style.

Here are some of my favourite Kylie looks: (Warning... Jail Bait!)
We all love a camel coat ATM to add a touch of class to any outfit, even if we are only going food shopping... unfortunately, Kylie's Max Mara one is a little out of my budget... so I guess I will just have to stick with Zara TRF prices for now. 



I love the dark looks that Kylie has in these insta-shots and the way that she has paired two of the outfits with heels to enhance her femininity and to add that slight bit of chic look to the ensemble. These outfits can be acceptable for so many events without looking too over the top, whilst still standing out. 

Proving heels can be worn WHENEVER and WHEREVER - Don't be afraid to wear those heels in the day time girls!


*Sigh*... A just turned 17 year old is rocking almost any trend better than  most grown women... Come on Kylie, just share your wardrobe with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment