For me, a typical Monday - Friday, 9 till 5, consists of College. There is such a variety of looks that I go through in a week, that depends on my level of tiredness on the morning and what subjects I have on that day. I go through some bold days and some 'roll out of bed and rock into college' dull days.
Monday
Cardigan - American Apparel | Jeans - Topshop | JuJu Jellies
Monday is a fresh start to the week... why start off dull to the week? I tend to wear darker colours and I am guilty of being a fan of "all black e'rythang", but on a miserable Monday morning, I try to brighten up my mood by wearing lighter colours or colours that create a bold contrast.
Tuesday
Jacket - Bershka | Oversized Sleeve Knitted Jumper - Zara | Jeans - DIY | Converses
On Tuesdays, I have free periods at college so I either go out shooting or I am revising. I like to go for darker outfits on Tuesdays, however, I focus on smaller detailing - like the rips in my jeans, my accessories and textures. I am basically living in my knitted jumper from Zara ATM, it is perfect for the gloomy weather, ridiculously warm and the oversized sleeves adds slight originality to a plain jumper.
Wednesday
Fur Collared Coatigan - River Island | Jeans - American Apparel | Trainers - New Balance (rare)
Wearing a neon garment is a great way to inject colour into your outfits and just like red lipstick, there is always a specific shade that appeals to every skin tone. I have paired these neon green New Balance trainers with an all black outfit to brighten up my look. I don't like to overdose with the neon trend and I definitely prefer it for the summer, especially paired with white as it compliments with my skin tone (even better when I've been sun kissed!).
Wearing a neon garment is a great way to inject colour into your outfits and just like red lipstick, there is always a specific shade that appeals to every skin tone. I have paired these neon green New Balance trainers with an all black outfit to brighten up my look. I don't like to overdose with the neon trend and I definitely prefer it for the summer, especially paired with white as it compliments with my skin tone (even better when I've been sun kissed!).
Thursday
Hat - American Apparel | Turtle Neck - American Apparel | Jumper - Primark | PVC Skirt - Missguided
I'm so glad that PVC garments have made a comeback! The patent appearance adds edge to an outfit and is a very bold statement because of the shine. Combined with the fluffy jumper, I have created a look that has an interesting range of textures and colours. I am loving the floppy hat too, it is a great way to create dimension to an outfit.
Friday
Jacket - Zara | Leggings - Missguided | Fur Collared Cardigan - River Island | Boots - Doctor Martens
By Friday, I am exhausted, but I am 100% glad that the weekend is here! These high waisted leggings are so easy to build around and creates a very classic look, especially paired with my Doctor Marten Kensington boots and fur collar. Patterned leggings are a must-have statement piece for every girls wardrobe - simple to style but not a simple look.
Thanks to my girl Cheyanne (@3chainzkilla) for the shoots and upcoming article on these looks and my blog.





No comments:
Post a Comment