Monday, 25 November 2013

Winter Wishlist


Here are a few pieces I am currently eyeing up for the end of this year. I know some bits are really not practical for the cold weather, such as the Alexander Wang Leather Bralette, but I think it would be great for the party season to pair up with some high waisted leggings or jeans, or even a midi-skirt. 

I have been wanting the Zara coat for so long, and I think it will be my ideal winter coat for this year... but for £129, I need to start saving, it is definitely worth it though!

I love the Kenzo tiger jumpers, but I'm not too sure what colour I am after, the two that are shown are my favourites but I am also really loving the green one that is available. The Kenzo jumpers will be perfect for layering up this winter. 

The final pieces I am after is the Vivienne Westwood Chancery bag, Marc Jacobs zip earrings, a Cambridge Satchel bag (I am loving the Ox Blood colour), a pair of split knee jeans - which I plan to be DIY-ing myself, a pair of Chunky Boot heels (stylenanda.com) and a Karl Lagerfeld watch. 

Lets see how much I actually end up owning! Fingers crossed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment